Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The labor of writing

The worst is when you're writing and you are trying to find studies to cite.

You write a paragraph, then remember that you have a study showing that exact result, and then you forgot where you read it? Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I keep on spending all this time trying to figure out where it was I read what I am trying to write about. For example, I found that there was no real difference between hydrated and dehydrated frogs in the amount of time they take to find a water source, and in fact some frogs die from dehydration just a few cm away from a water source. I read that today in an article and I have spent the last 3 hours trying to find the article I read that in! There must be a better way of keeping track of these!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home