Wednesday, August 24, 2005

...like I haven't made it before....


Today I got help for making Agar. That tasty smell of agar. The one I made for three years, the entire time I preped for Cell Phys. My advisor made it for me. Like I was an idiot! All I could do was stand and watch..like I hadn't made it before. I felt so stupid!

Anyways, it was my fault. I think my communication skills are at an all time low. What I meant to say was: "I'm not sure where you keep the agar so that I can make it"...what I said was "I don't know how to make agar"....so he made it for me. He must think I am sooo lame! I can almost hear the stories he must tell his wife:

Advisor: "She was just standing there while I mixed the powder with water and stirred. I mean how hard is that? LO-SER".

Wife: "Yes....what an idiot. Hahahaha.

Advisor: "Hahahaha"

There's been plenty of little stories like that for the last two months, I'm sure. Maybe he'll keep me around for comic relief.

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM , Blogger Quetzal said...

yes....in fact I must go home and read/learn elementary math this weekend....

I ended this week with looking as dumb as ever. I was asked a decimal question....and you know how great I am at GRE math.

He told me to get a lot of scratch paper.

Thank god if didn't take the whole heap before I understood what the hell was going on. I'm really lost though. I shall read.

Sorry about the meeting...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home