Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Another reason to Hide

With my right hand on my forehead I walk while talking to myself. This place makes me anxious. Alone in the hall I contemplate the last conversation I had:

"It actually looked really good. I think you covered everything in great detail and your literature review is extensive. Your project sounds very interesting."

"Oh.....good. Thank you. I was worried that you would think it was stupid."

(Laugh)

"Yea, I was just thinking that I need to do something like this for what I'm writing and this is so clearly writen."

That was a good thing right? Why am I still shaking? I overanalyze things too much. Should I have said something else? Should I offer the use of my work? I have a headache. I need coffee.
I leave and come back and say......

"Well....I know that you are a much better writer than I probably ever will be..."

I see a small smile on his face which I can't interpret. Damn. I should have kept my mouth shut.

".......but if you want you can use my thing as a guide...or whatever....".

"Ok.....I will try not to plagarize".

(sigh) I SUCK! I don't know how to behave. I have a feeling that when I leave I will be bald, have heart problems and my face will twich.

2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM , Blogger Krista... said...

thank-you for the comment on my blog. I read through it carefully and am always grateful for the input of others, especially when it comes from people I have not yet heard from before. It looks like you have an interesting blog here. Keep on writing. Have a good day. :)

 
At 10:39 PM , Blogger meli said...

was that what you were going to tell me? it is not bad. YOU! ARE NOT! RETARDED!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home