Wednesday, April 30, 2008

But, I just got used to this step!

After finaly feeling like I don't have to blend in with the walls as I walk down the hall, I find that it is soon time to move on to the next step. But, I barely just got used to this one. We talked about me finishing in Spring of 2009. "Isn't that next spring!", I almost yelled. "Hmmm, yes, I guess it is", he responded. Although I am very excited about the prospect of "moving on", I am deathly terrified of it. "Ah, aren't we fogetting the fact that I am still a complete idiot?" I think in my head. That's not going to be fixed in a year! Plus, I have 3 chapters to fill, an exam to take and a defense. Plus, who the hell is going to hire me?

I need to read.
I need to write.
I need to experiment.
I need to research.
I need to build.
I need to present.
I need to work.
I need to get money.
I need to remember.

But all I want to do is think of other things.

1 Comments:

At 8:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I was hoping you could help me with this question that I had on my final exam.

Three Pacific islands, X, Y and Z, appeared approximately 5 million years ago as a result of volcanic activity. Islands X and Y have about the same area, and island Z is about 10 times larger than X and Y combined. X is closer to the nearest mainland than either Y or Z, which are both approximately equidistant from the mainland. Assume that each island was colonized independently of the others. How would you expect the natural faunas and floras of the three islands to differ? Explain. Describe the data you would need to collect to test your predictions.
thsnks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home