Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Quick Recap

Since last year I have passed my first year exam, finished work with roaches and presented on insect respiration for the first time ever at SICB. Damn scary work and I can't believe I am still here. Fortunately things are getting better instead of always being scary.

I broke down and cried in lab during the early weeks of fall....and decided that I really needed to stop being so nervous around my advisor. So we met once a week and talked and now I can actually look at him in the face when he talks to me. I still wish I could contribute more to our talks, but I am working on that.

I started MedSchool Physiology last quarter as well, and got a horrible score on the first exam and quiz. This quarter I planned to be more prepared....but did bad on my first quiz and my second exam is in 2 weeks. I am writing on this here blog instead of reading, so I might have an inclination on how things will go then.

I've been to Miami twice.....used up lots of money and time.......and I'm planning to go back again in the summer. I want to do some frog work out there and maybe even collect some insects.......We'll see.

I tried to finish my thesis last quarter and got everyone in my committee to sign off on it, but graduate studies blocked me at the end. So this quarter i am once again enrolled in two universities and hopefully can get this out of the way. Im still waiting to set a date for my defense.

(breathe)

Plus I'm taking salsa classes.

6 Comments:

At 3:00 PM , Blogger dr,koko said...

I have more than 25 years experience in the field of Spell Casting / Spiritual Healing. Over the years I have worked for thousands of clients in more than 48 countries all over the world. My services are hugely in demand which is proof of the success I am achieving on a day to day basis.contact me at churchofproblemsolvedchurch@yahoo.com

 
At 3:00 PM , Blogger dr,koko said...

testimony

churchofproblemsolved, Thank you! My husband stopped to fill the divorice papers and things are going much better now. As you said, I think that with time everything will be as it was before he met that evil woman. It's good she's out of the way now. God Bless You. you can also contact him at churchofproblemsolvedchurch@yahoo.com

 
At 3:01 PM , Blogger dr,koko said...

Greetings to every body that is reading this testimony.

Me and my boyfriend were seriousely in love for six years and we were planning to get married but one day he came to my house and told me he was no longer interested in our relationship simply because he was dating another rich lady who promise to buy him a car and to sponsor their wedding. And i suffer heartbreak for seven months and i was not tired of loving him.so i take a bold step by contacting a spell caster who help me bring my ex boyfriend back. he is powerful and great his contact is churchofproblemsolvedchurch@yahoo.com you can also contact him for help

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger dr,koko said...

mercy
I have to say wholeheartedly I believe that dodogodssolution@yahoo.com.is a very gifted individual and gentility his second nature. I have received the most rewarding and spiritual experience whilst conversing with him on the telephone. I heard and saw an angel in my minds-eye it was so overwhelming. I knew at that moment finally my difficulties were over. He deserves recognition for his powers and talents as a beautiful individual who brings spirit close to those in need. I have been touched deeply; nothing has come as close to me before. I am in total awere and have a great deal of respect. Thank you dodogodssolution@yahoo.com. for reuniting me with my estranged husband.

 
At 5:46 AM , Blogger mehmet albayrak said...

porcodile
stag geciktirici sprey
geciktirici spreyler
kısırlık ilacı
haber

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger Real Deal said...


indianspell@hotmail.com helped me alot. if you need real help then go to hetor he can realy help you out. i broke up with my boyfirend and treid many casters for 6 months before meeting indianspell@hotmail.com and indianspell@hotmail.com was able to get him back to me even tho he alraedy had another girlfiend, hecto broke them up and got him back for me, he is the best of the best i highly recoomend him and his service thank you so much indianspell@hotmail.com i appreciate you and you are truly blesed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home